Monday, July 14, 2008

More Sewing!


Dress #2 is complete. Custom-made via emailed measurements & specs. Hope it fits, Wem!!

Can't quite believe it, but I'm jonesing to make another one. This time it will be a little black number, possibly with sleeves. Same pattern, though. I think I may have a problem here--I can't go more than a day without planning another sewing project...

In other news, we got a BBQ from a garage sale. As long as the damn thing works (we'll see... paid $10 for it, so... keep your fingers crossed, hey?) now we can grill! Woohoo! I plan on spending as much of my summer as possible out on our deck... who's with me?!?

2 comments:

shihtzustaff said...

I think Oliver should get a full time gig as your model.

Lisa Corriveau said...

Ha ha! Well, those dressmaker's forms are expensive, so he might be my only option. Just wish he was more my size... can't really fit anything using him as a dressmaker's dummy since his shoulders are a mite bigger than mine...