Monday, January 28, 2008

The only good roach is a dead roach.

I think the roach control (that we unfortunately paid quite a bit for) is working. Found another one hanging out next to the fridge & poked it with a stick: no reaction. Then I sprayed him with a lovely-smelling mandarin cleaner: a bit of twitching.

Theoretically, the little bastards will be 95% poisoned within 2 weeks. Their survival skills, which have enabled them to survive for millennia, work against them when it comes to poison. They're cannibalistic: when a roach eats a poisoned one, it'll die too.

Bleagh. I will be very happy if I never see one of those awful bugs again.

No comments: